5-7 day FREE shipping on all orders
Goldshell HS3 (Handshake Miner)
- Factory-sealed, straight from manufacturer
- Can mine either Handshake coin OR Siacoin
- When mining Handshake coin, hashrate is a blazing 4TH/s, for a power consumption of 2000W (Handshake algorithm)
- When mining Siacoin, hashrate is 2TH/s, for power consumption of 1000W (Blake2B-Sia algorithm)
- The HS3 can be configured to min Siacoin (SC) instead of Handshake. With our own miners, we alternate between these two coins depending on which is more profitable.
- Handshake coin (HNS) has an All Time High of: $0.836 See price chart on CoinGecko
- Siacoin (SC) has an All Time High of: $0.088 See price chart on CoinGecko
About the Coin (Handshake)
- Even if you “own” a name on the internet, it actually belongs to the centralized party that controls it.
- For example, the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority owns all Top-Level Domain names, and Twitter owns your Twitter handle.
- This means that most usernames on the internet are vulnerable to censorship and corruption.
- Handshake aims to create peer-to-peer naming systems that are validated by the network participants.
- For example, with a Handshake naming protocol I will blog under a name I have full control and ownership over, rather than one that Medium or WordPress owns.
About the Coin (Siacoin)
- There are many companies like Dropbox that let you “rent” their cloud storage space. The Sia network aims to do the same, but instead of renting from a centralized party, you rent space from your peers.
- Anyone will be able to rent out spare hard drive space and be paid in Siacoin for it.
Shipping and Customer Service
- 5-7 day FREE shipping on all In Stock orders
- Setup assistance for all customers
- Order processed within 1-2 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Ships from the United States
- Please email us with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org